Wednesday, September 16, 2015

What We're Wearing Wednesday!

My girls have been sporting some cute outfits, that are very very affordable, so I thought I'd share! I really love a good deal. The end of any season is a great time to buy things for the next summer, or buy baby shower gifts!



Caroline's green embroidered dress is from Target, and is currently on clearance for 9.98!! It her very first item from the bigger girl (non-toddler) department. It's a little big, so I'm sure it will fit next summer! It is SO cute on her!

Molly Kate's dress is from gymboree. It isn't online anymore, but I've seen some on clearance racks in the store recently.

Pouty, sleepy girls.


Molly Kate's cute Baby Boden Summer Printed Play Set is on sale for $22! They have other patterns as well. These would make a really nice gift.


So, probably the best steal of all would be Caroline's first day of school dress from Carter's. This polka dot denim dress is so cute. It is on sale for $20.40, but there are always Carter's coupons flying around the internet, so you could get it for less. 

I feel like it is a real steal because of the amount of use you can get out of a multi-seasonal dress like this. She wore this on a warm day with her simple, Carter's Mary Jane Sneakers, but I will put her in this dress with tights and boots through the winter as well. 


Love the little belt!


Y'all this cute skirt is $5.99 at Kohl's!!!!!! They have other cute patterns, too. (actually a skort!)

It's hot enough here, that I still feel like white is appropriate, but we will wear this with other colors into the fall. (My little model was clearly not interested in being photographed.)


Finally, Molly Kate in her cute Kickee Pants outfit. It isn't online anymore, but if you aren't familiar with this brand, you've got to check it out!! It's a little more expensive than the Kohl's skirt, but darn if their clothes aren't the softest items I have ever felt!!!! We have a few of their pieces and blankets, and I'm obsessed. I love snuggling my babies when they're wearing this brand. Anything from this company would make an awesome shower gift and that person would think of you every time they dress their baby in the item.


And lastly, to keep it super real, I can't even link these because this lovely ensemble is brought to you  by Sam's club. Perfect for the park. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment