Wednesday, September 23, 2015

What We're Wearing Wednesday: Summer to Fall

We are trying to hold onto summer for dear life around here. I'm not ready for it to go! Whether you wear summer clothes all year or you're looking to stock up for next spring/summer, one of my favorite summer outfits is on sale now!!!

Is this romper not the cutest?  It is currently $22!




And it looks so cute in photographs with green grass!


Now, this next little dress is an awesome transition piece for summer to fall! Bonus this dress is only $16 on sale right now at Carter's. 

My uncooperative little model wore it by itself to church this week in the 90+ degree weather. It looks great with little sandals.


But, as it gets colder I think it would also look great with a cardigan...


Or worn like a jumper with navy or white underneath...


Or even a chambray shirt underneath....



I think any of these would look precious with tights and ankle boots! I can tell we are definitely going to get our $16 out of this dress! 

No comments:

Post a Comment