Friday, November 20, 2015

Friday Favorites


I'm so excited to link up for Friday Favorites!

Bobeau's Sleeveless Mock Cowl

I've loved Bobeau for a while now, but I've only ever bought their sweaters/wraps.  


Everyone has been loving this little wearable blanket for a while.

So, I have never branched out into any of their other clothing. Until, a few weeks ago, and I am just in love with this top This sleeveless mock cowl neck top is so classic. It fits really well. And, look at the back... 



I have the black. It's versatile, and it looks great with so many necklaces and skirts. I may add the Hunter Green to my wardrobe because it is currently on sale for $23.40!!! If you haven't tried any of their blouses before, you totally should!

Favorite ABC Books

Earlier this week I wrote about our current favorite ABC Books. 


You can read more about it in the post. If you have a baby or toddler in your life, this book would make a great Christmas present. 


Righteous Foods Fort Worth

I also wrote a little post about Righteous Foods in Fort Worth. If you are looking for something cool and healthy near West 7th street, you'll love it!






Daring Greatly by Brene Brown and Gold Nails


This book knocked the wind out of me. Daring Greatly,  is such an insightful book on living wholeheartedly. It hit on so many of my struggles and weaknesses. The parenting chapter was especially powerful, and the way it discussed struggling with perfectionism hit home.

On a lighter note, I'm loving gold nail color that you can see a touch of in the pic above. I usually stick to OPI, but my daughter picked out the Sally Hansen shade seen in this picture. I love it, and it stays on really really well.


Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!








No comments:

Post a Comment