Friday, November 27, 2015

Friday Favorites

Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!! Linking up with Friday Favorites today.

**Updated. The She Reads Truth Links are now working!**


I have SO many favorites to be thankful for.


Thankful Favorites


I'm so thankful for this amazing husband and father. And I'm thankful for lake days.



And it basically goes without saying, that I'm grateful everyday for the gift of two absolutely amazing daughters. 

Finally, I am SO thankful for God's word. Having the Bible so easily accessible is a gift I don't take for granted. If you like the little scripture print above, in the girl's picture it is from the She Reads Truth website. 

She Reads Truth is an awesome website. If you are looking for a study to get you into God's word daily, it is an awesome free resource. I'll be honest, ever since Bible Study Fellowship started up for the year, I don't usually do the She Reads Truth studies, because BSF has a good deal of homework. 

I still love getting on their website to buy scripture prints for my home. Some of the scriptures prints come as one single print on watercolor paper. These are really nice.

The ones pictured here are from the ABC Scripture Card Set. They are on nice card stock instead of the watercolor paper, but I think they still look great framed.  This set is also cool because there are a couple of background colors including light blue, mint green and grey.




Can you spy them in Caroline's room?






This week, I wrote about some of our favorite potty training books. If you've got a child in your life that is close to potty training, these book recommendations could help you out.




This week I also wrote about some of our favorite counting books. Amazon is having some awesome book sales for Black Friday, so it's a great time to buy some gifts!






No comments:

Post a Comment